Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

You're shy of the mark, pal.

Among those things which cannot get my cool are fresh arrestees who, even when they were sober, were stupid, but who are most decidedly not sober as they hurl insults at me.

While wearing handcuffs.

Which they earned through incredible acts of dumbassitude.

My favorite, most recently: "You sum' bitches better be glad these cuffs are on me, 'cuz as soon as I get 'em off, I'm gonna kick your sorry asses!"

Then, five minutes later: "Hey! I need to pee! Lemme over to the side of the road, and take these cuffs off, so's I can pee! C'mon, guys! Please!"

He never got the complete insult that he was being issued, when the smallest cop present took him to go relieve himself, and the rest of us saw no real need to provide close support.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Funny how that works isn't it Matt :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.