Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No blog for you today-- come back tomorrow.

I'm currently enjoying my "lunch break" [Blue Diamond Bold Jalepeno Smokehouse Almonds (So good) and a Diet Coke], before getting back to my research proposal: "To Study The Effect of College Education On the Effectiveness of Law Enforcement Officers." Or somesuch-- it's a working title.

Since I'm working at the computer lab all night (morning now), and since they won't let me drink a Coke in the lab, I'm standing out in hallway at a kiosk provided for this very purpose.

And now my Coke is done.

Back to work.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:22:00 AM, Blogger The Lily said...

You MUST try the chili lime variety. Wholly Addictive.

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Comrade Misfit said...

I understand. I keep two keyboards stashed for when a co-worker does the "I spilled Diet Coke on my keyboard and it no workee no more" routine.

Keyboards, for me, are cheaper than trying to enforce a "no liquids on your desk, you moron" rule.

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:39:00 AM, Blogger 5150Wife said...

Hey, that post wasn't half bad, considering it wasn't a post. lol

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Earthbound, I'm the same way. Keyboards are cheap new, and there's always used ones around. It's worth keeping a PS2/USB adaptor in your desk drawer to make old ones work, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.