Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Setting the record straight.

Just some clarifications of The Truth, before my good name is defiled any further by a certain bambulance driver.

1. I saw him a mile and a half before. Assumed it was an ass, and didn't worry about it. (Life is too short. [/prim])

2. He did not ask me for Grey Poupon; he asked me where the nearest donut shop was. Which we were, in fact, stopped in front of.

3. Like a cat. A cat, I tell you. I see everything.

4. Uh, we don't actualy have a traffic signal in town.

5. On the opening weekend of dove season, seeing erratically-driving coonasses really isn't all that unusual.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Snigglefrits said...

You and AD have given me a sufficiently big enough laugh to get through the day. Thanks gentlemen.

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Farmgirl said...

So... you pulled into the doughnut shop....

I think AD is wrong, you didn't finally notice him, you just wanted a snack..... :P

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:48:00 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

# 5 Ha!
At least you have a season for them up there.

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:15:00 PM, Blogger born_yesterday said...

you poooor thing getting a bad reputation outta this

 
At Monday, September 10, 2007 5:28:00 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

*snert* Simply awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.