Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Setting the record straight.

Just some clarifications of The Truth, before my good name is defiled any further by a certain bambulance driver.

1. I saw him a mile and a half before. Assumed it was an ass, and didn't worry about it. (Life is too short. [/prim])

2. He did not ask me for Grey Poupon; he asked me where the nearest donut shop was. Which we were, in fact, stopped in front of.

3. Like a cat. A cat, I tell you. I see everything.

4. Uh, we don't actualy have a traffic signal in town.

5. On the opening weekend of dove season, seeing erratically-driving coonasses really isn't all that unusual.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Snigglefrits said...

You and AD have given me a sufficiently big enough laugh to get through the day. Thanks gentlemen.

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:09:00 AM, Blogger FarmGirl said...

So... you pulled into the doughnut shop....

I think AD is wrong, you didn't finally notice him, you just wanted a snack..... :P

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

# 5 Ha!
At least you have a season for them up there.

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:15:00 PM, Blogger born_yesterday said...

you poooor thing getting a bad reputation outta this

 
At Monday, September 10, 2007 5:28:00 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

*snert* Simply awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.