Setting the record straight.
Just some clarifications of The Truth, before my good name is defiled any further by a certain bambulance driver.
1. I saw him a mile and a half before. Assumed it was an ass, and didn't worry about it. (Life is too short. [/prim])
2. He did not ask me for Grey Poupon; he asked me where the nearest donut shop was. Which we were, in fact, stopped in front of.
3. Like a cat. A cat, I tell you. I see everything.
4. Uh, we don't actualy have a traffic signal in town.
5. On the opening weekend of dove season, seeing erratically-driving coonasses really isn't all that unusual.