Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Holy crap!

Lee L. Mercer Jr. seems to have a confusing platform for the U.S. Presidency that runs on education, order, rule of law, and, uh, a weird mixture of the above.

He alludes to some major qualifications. For example, after taking the Navy ROTC exam, he apparently was referred to West Point. (?) But this has been covered up.

Well, just look at his qualifications! It's simply unconscionable that such a qualified man is being kept down by the system!

On August 22, 1992, The State of Texas installed an intelligence hotwire
in me at the United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis
San Antonio, Texas.The continuation of my biography background experience,
graduate education and political experience is being held because of a Lack of
authorities debriefing funds and interest for their liability to me
.

I am in a stalled police debriefing with the Houston Police Department waiting for me to sue to complete my debriefing for my background biography with them in the United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio, Texas, The University of Texas ROTC to West Point Military Academy U.S. Navy doctorate degree in Police Science.


Oh, it gets better:

I have a doctor degree Phd. as a doctor of laws, medicine ( not
practitioner of medicine, i.e. physicians, surgeons), theology, management,
engineering and other subjects that are guaranteed by the United States Army
in ROTC to be presented to me in a court of Law only.I will receive my
doctor degrees in a court of law only. My final graduation will be in a
United States of America’s Court which was ordered by my second ROTC Board
and Staff Janet Reno former U.S. Attorney General, former Chief of
Staff of the U.S. Army and Secretary Of State of The United States
General Colin Powell, Sr. and former Secretary of The United States Army
Togo West. They will be joining me circumstantially later.


I won scholar of the world in World Management at Rice University from the President Of Rice University development in engineering with him and the German Government.

I won road scholar from the United States Navy/United States Marine Corp. at West Point. All of my records of authencation will be
brought forward into court by former board and staff that I have named above
according to law for my day in court.


My friends, I present to you the single most qualified man for the job, your next President of the United States: Lee L. Mercer, Jr.

Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

That's nothing. Go google "Pope Michael!"

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:02:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

"Road Scholar"-- that's greatness!

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wished I owned stock in a company that manufactured psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the rants my office used to get from incarcerated individuals. All that's missing is the "I was framed."

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:42:00 PM, Blogger 5150Wife said...

Gee, he makes ME look halfway rational.


K-

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On behalf of all current and former (sane) residents of Rusk County, I apologize for him.

Something tells me I've seen him before. It might have been at a little State hospital down the hill at Rusk.

Regards,
Rabbit.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:32:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The phrase "nuttier than a shithouse rat" comes to mind.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

On second thought, I'd vote for him if I could.

He can't be any worse than the rest of the field, and with him at least you know beforehand you're getting a complete nutcase who will spend four years hiding in a toolshed at Camp David with a tinfoil helmet on his head.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:54:00 PM, Blogger muse said...

Scholar of the World? hmmmm? They haven't given that award since Leonardo daVinci, right?

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:48:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Good googly moogly.

Why do I feel like I just lost I.Q. points reading that?

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Murphy said...

Hmm, I seem to remember another WTH? speech a little while back...I think he needs to add a few random 'such as...'s in there.

I loved the part on his site that reads "The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do ..."

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger BobG said...

I started reading it, but since I didn't have my hip waders on, I had to quit.

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:16:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Naw, the BEST part was:
"...The State of Texas installed an intelligence hotwire
in me..."


Seriously, don't mess with Texas. We can track your ass down.

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:15:00 PM, Blogger 5150Wife said...

On his "Reasons for Candidacy" page:

49. To Prove the United States Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my daughter-in –laws sex life both may sons and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing.

Great news! We can rest assured they won't be multiplying.

K-

 
At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

Not multiplying? Believe me, people like that reproduce, often.

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:52:00 AM, Blogger MonkeyGirl said...

Dear. Lord.

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:29:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

I stand corrected. 5150Wife found the best part.

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

Ha! This gave me my chuckle for the day. Roads scholar huh? I'm pretty damn sure it's Rhodes Scholar but with the illiterate tripe he spews, who knows what he means. I think he is more on the lines of Road Kill that has layed in the sun and rotted just a touch.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.