Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"All these moments are lost, like teardrops in rain."

Well, I was hoping my post from last night would pop back up.

I'm a huge proponent of composing in a separate word processor program before putting my post into the narrative field, but didn't do it this time, and besides, Blogger's been touting this AutoSave feature, right? I hit SAVE POST periodically, and Blogger claimed that it had.

Lying bastiches.

I'll probably put it back up later.

The other day, I posted my comment on Tamara's post, and it didn't pop up for about 24 hours, even though I could see it in my Edit menu.

The problem seems to first be notable when I can't get the cursor to pop up in the Title field, but that may just be a coincidence.

I guess I'll go back to belt and suspenders, again.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:23:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I lost a post today, too. I feel this happened because I read your post about losing posts. *harumph*

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:10:00 AM, Blogger Strings said...

heh... I was having the same problem with the title field. I'm gonna side with Phlegm on this: it's all your fault, bro!

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Karla (ThreadBndr) said...

I had the no title problem on my needlework blog a few days back (also no auto save).

Go to your dashboard, then settings, then formatting. Down towards the bottom, there is a drop down Y/N for "show title field". Even if it's clicked "Y", hit it again and then save settings.

Something in the conversions that they did a while back didn't save that choice for a lot of people. Once I reminded my blog how I wanted it to be, no more worries. YMMV, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.