Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jonathan's in love

Remember that feeling? I do. Giddiness. A little fear that it could be interupted. Near inability to see any imperfection.

I don't know how old Jon is, but he's a good deal younger than me. I'm in love with my wife, and am damned happy with my situation, but that powerful new recognition of new love is a special memory.

With all the hate, and judgement, and anger, and fear, and worry, and proprietary jealousy in the world, it's nice to see this declaration of love by a young man.

Jonathan, I hope it works out for you. Why shouldn't it? If you remember that Love is something that you do, not just a Thing That Happens, and that you must be active in your relationship every day (even on the good days), then there's no reason why it shouldn't go the distance.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2007 4:37:00 AM, Blogger Ted Martin said...

Love is a naive fallacy. Did I say that?

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Cynic!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.