Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oh, and by the way?

I'm in a pretty decent mood for a guy who's working his 10th day in a row and won't see a day off until day 15.

Remember that Legal Issues Of Criminal Justice test that I had last week during my driving school? The one I really wasn't prepared for? (Trust me: I was WAY under-prepared, to my thinking.) The one which, 11 weeks into a 16 week semester, was to be the FIRST grade in that class?

The most notoriously difficult professor in the Criminal Justice Department of my university just returned my test, and I got an A. One of the few.

Haw.

[/gloating]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:45:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

Seems like you're keeping a lot of score here. Great news on the test. Developing better and better study habits will serve you well. May be as vital to survival as good shooting, which you will find time to practice because it's fun. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.