Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just got the match results back.

Out of 24 match participants, I ranked 10th.

Oh well. I'd hoped to make a better showing, but these skills are perishible, and I've not spent much time with either of these guns. (Issue Car-15 and issue G-31)

Little things like getting my El Presidente down below 15 seconds wouldn't hurt. (17.9 seconds. Yikes. A Barney Fife draw'll do that to you every time.)

Carbine portion, I ranked about the same: 5th out of 9.

Dad also came and shot, but he gets a pass, due to recovering from his broken hip (I'll bet cash money that he was the only participant who griped that he'd forgotten his cane.), and also recovering from retina surgery that has disallowed him from shooting for awhile. Come to think of it, he wasn't doing any shooting during the autumn, with that broken hip and all.

Spring's here, and we'll soon be returning heavy metals to the earth at high speed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.