Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, January 03, 2011

A retraction.

A month or so ago, I wrote about Dr. Bill Holda's misstatements about the Killeen massacre. The statements were harsh contrasts to historical reality, and were being used to explain his position against concealed carry on the campus of the college over which he presides.

I declared him a liar.

It would seem that I was wrong: he was simply not educated on the matter, and is doing what he can to educate himself.

Popgun has contacted Dr. Holda, and invited the college president and his wife out for an educational day of shooting.

Go read. Seriously. It's a remarkable story.

Dr. Holda is thinking outside of the box that he had been led into.

For that, I applaud him.

I formally retract my declaration. A large note will be placed on my original post.
----
H/T to Tam, and a bigger tip of the hat to PopGun. GREAT job, friend!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 03, 2011 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Good.

I've known Dr. Holda for some time. He knows me. I'm pleased at this news.

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Good, glad to hear he's open to 'correcting' his position(s).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.