Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pocket pistol.

My friend Marko, who some years back pared back to just 3" K frame revolvers for main carry duty, decided to get himself a Ruger LCP pocket pistol. He even includes a photograph of it in his hand.

Hm. He claims that it's as small as the KelTec, but when I pulled my P3AT out of my pocket, my gun seemed a bit smaller in comparison.

Maybe it's just personal perception.

Heh.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

I've seen those bearpaws you call hands. You can palm a HiPower.

You sure that's not a Colibri 2mm you've got there?

Regards,
Rabbit.

 
At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not often you get two guys debating whether "mine is smaller than yours."

 
At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:20:00 PM, Blogger PPPP said...

Methinks you're just a skosh bigger than Marko.

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:31:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

LOL- Matt you're cheating... again... :-)

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get your finger through the trigger guard without depressing the bang-switch?

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Billy Sparks said...

I too owned a KelTec and recently got the Ruger. I think the Ruger feels smaller because the edges are more rounded thus you aren't as aware of the edges. I don't know if that makes any sense or not.

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Kristophr said...

Ruger just likes making fat pistols .... heh.

 
At Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:21:00 AM, Blogger KD5NRH said...

Genetics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.