Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pocket pistol.

My friend Marko, who some years back pared back to just 3" K frame revolvers for main carry duty, decided to get himself a Ruger LCP pocket pistol. He even includes a photograph of it in his hand.

Hm. He claims that it's as small as the KelTec, but when I pulled my P3AT out of my pocket, my gun seemed a bit smaller in comparison.

Maybe it's just personal perception.

Heh.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

I've seen those bearpaws you call hands. You can palm a HiPower.

You sure that's not a Colibri 2mm you've got there?

Regards,
Rabbit.

 
At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not often you get two guys debating whether "mine is smaller than yours."

 
At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:20:00 PM, Blogger PPPP said...

Methinks you're just a skosh bigger than Marko.

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:31:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

LOL- Matt you're cheating... again... :-)

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get your finger through the trigger guard without depressing the bang-switch?

 
At Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Billy Sparks said...

I too owned a KelTec and recently got the Ruger. I think the Ruger feels smaller because the edges are more rounded thus you aren't as aware of the edges. I don't know if that makes any sense or not.

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Ruger just likes making fat pistols .... heh.

 
At Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:21:00 AM, Blogger KD5NRH said...

Genetics.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.