Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's earworm: Synthesizers and white linen suits.

For two days I've had the song "Crockett's Theme" from Miami Vice in my head.

Must be nice to have a theme song. Me, if I ever had one, it'd probably be Muzak version of "MacArthur Park."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Michael W. said...

Well, that isn't so bad. Just think how many moms and dads out there have the Barney song or "It's a small world" as ear worms..........

 
At Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:24:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

It's a funny thing, I woke up Tuesday with Ted Nugent's "Great White Buffalo" in my head and haven't been able to get rid of it yet.


Well, listen everybody,
To what I got to say.
There's hope for tomorrow,
Ooh,we're workin' on today.

Well,it happened long time ago,
In the new magic land.
The Indian and the buffalo,
They existed hand in hand....

The Indian needed food,
He needed skins for a roof.
But he only took what they needed,baby.
Millions of buffalo were the proof.

Yeah,its all right.

But then came the white man,
With his thick and empty head.
He couldn't see past the billfold,
He wanted all the buffalo dead.
It was sad...It was sad.
Oh yeah...yes indeed.

and so on. There's a lot more to it. Google it if you're interested.

I hope somebody else catches this so I can get it out of my head. I like the song but 2 days of it over and over in my head is quite enough.

Joe

P.S. - Credit to Ted Nugent - 1978 for writing this song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.