Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great! When do I get some? Sign me up!

Some Dutch boffins are making inroads into a fuggetaboutit pill. They claim that they can make painful memories disappear.

The most hopeful use for this is for sufferers of PTSS, including victims of terrible crimes.

Me, I just want to erase the terrible marks left on my psyche when Mary Beth Rottencrotch turned me down to the high school dance, and that time I bought a procedural in a tactical match for shooting to slide lock, and dumping a mag with rounds remaining during what should have been a tac reload.

Ouch!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Sign me up, I need a bottle (or two) also!

 
At Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Farm.Dad said...

Look Matt you got over both Mary Beth and the procedural the day you out shot J.D. " Buck " Savage at the informal meet . If you cant remember " Buck " ask your dad , he should lol .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.