Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great! When do I get some? Sign me up!

Some Dutch boffins are making inroads into a fuggetaboutit pill. They claim that they can make painful memories disappear.

The most hopeful use for this is for sufferers of PTSS, including victims of terrible crimes.

Me, I just want to erase the terrible marks left on my psyche when Mary Beth Rottencrotch turned me down to the high school dance, and that time I bought a procedural in a tactical match for shooting to slide lock, and dumping a mag with rounds remaining during what should have been a tac reload.

Ouch!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Sign me up, I need a bottle (or two) also!

 
At Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Farm.Dad said...

Look Matt you got over both Mary Beth and the procedural the day you out shot J.D. " Buck " Savage at the informal meet . If you cant remember " Buck " ask your dad , he should lol .

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.