Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Watch This Space

Friends, Romans, Countryman, Gentle Readers:



I know I've been remiss. Here I've got the best and most loyal readership this blog's ever had:

...and I'm lettin' you down on content.

But never fear, Sweet Clean Good Strong Gentle Reader-- I've got Content with a capital K coming up!

I've got snark on shootings.

I've got denials of misogyny.

I've got a rebuild of an old derisive post on dumb pistol marketing ideas.

All this and more!

--Right after I finish my damned Research Methods test.

Stay tuned and remember: Keep Watching The Skies!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:24:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They combine qualitative and quantitative into one class? My school breaks them up into two classes, which is a bit of a pain schedulingwise, but nice brainwise.

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Well, the class is actually "Research Methods Of Criminal Justice," so it's actually pretty much subdivided, anyway.

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Strings said...

Don't worry Matt: the longer you take, the "better" the tomatoes get... >;)

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 6:27:00 PM, Blogger muse said...

Research Methods suck! I can honestly say...you will never use that in the real world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.