Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Watch This Space

Friends, Romans, Countryman, Gentle Readers:



I know I've been remiss. Here I've got the best and most loyal readership this blog's ever had:

...and I'm lettin' you down on content.

But never fear, Sweet Clean Good Strong Gentle Reader-- I've got Content with a capital K coming up!

I've got snark on shootings.

I've got denials of misogyny.

I've got a rebuild of an old derisive post on dumb pistol marketing ideas.

All this and more!

--Right after I finish my damned Research Methods test.

Stay tuned and remember: Keep Watching The Skies!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:24:00 PM, Blogger JoeMerchant24 said...

They combine qualitative and quantitative into one class? My school breaks them up into two classes, which is a bit of a pain schedulingwise, but nice brainwise.

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Well, the class is actually "Research Methods Of Criminal Justice," so it's actually pretty much subdivided, anyway.

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Strings said...

Don't worry Matt: the longer you take, the "better" the tomatoes get... >;)

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 6:27:00 PM, Blogger muse said...

Research Methods suck! I can honestly say...you will never use that in the real world.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.