Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Coming Soon: To A Blog Near You!

Friday, July 27th, 2007, I will post my part of the Collaborative Project.

Ambulance Driver will post his part of the Project.

And BabsRN will post her part of the Project.

I've had it essentially done for a couple of weeks, but I'm horrible about self-editing, and am embarrassed to see typos.

I've sent my part to Babs and AD, and they're tearing it apart with a wrecking ball, I'm sure.

Come read a story about how a cop, a paramedic, and a nurse all may focus on the the different facets of the repercussions of the same event. Start here, then go to "A Day In The Life Of An Ambulance Driver," and then go to "Just Peachy!" (Or whatever BabsRN's calling her site, these days.).

We call it "Perspectives."

Friday. Watch this space.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<--- eagerly awaiting it

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

Ahhhhhh, the anticip





ation

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Heh. I was sitting up writing my own post WAY past my bedtime and had this email notification come through - I saw the sender and the subject and nearly fell out right there. I skimmed it - I think it was after 4am already?

It's looking good there Matt.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

On tenterhooks...

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, while we have your attention.... I went up before my oral board today. Walked away thinking "well... it was fast.. but not sure if it was painless".

It lasted all of a smoking 15 minutes.

Did you get a similar impression from yours?

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Jason: Hey, buddy, don't use me as your weathervane!

I've had good oral boards and bad ones. I knew which kind each was.

A good oral board usually has you leaving the room feeling like you've got a chance.

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:01:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

Just look at all the anticipation all this time has built! Post early, dear, because you three will be first on my list of Things to Do tomorrow.I have much curiosity about this.

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Have to go to work at 1500 CST, so you can rest assured that it will be prior to that time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.