Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Blue label gun.

I just got a brand-new Gen. 4 Glock 19. Given the reduced price that they put this on, I felt like I had no choice. I'm ordering Trijicon HD XR sights for it, and am shopping light-bearing AIWB holsters. Any suggestions for best ones?

It's probably time that I carry something more substantial than the mouse guns which I tend to carry off-duty.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Nice choice! Good luck finding a holster you like, lots of choices!

 
At Sunday, February 05, 2017 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

I had actually expected to find it easier to locate a good gun-specific lightbearing AIWB holster.
Most of what I'm finding indexes to the light itself.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2017 2:56:00 PM, Blogger 303BRIT said...

G-code makes very nice IWB for all light types.

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:20:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Light-bearing holsters do tend to index on the light.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:15:00 AM, Blogger JPG said...

I'm looking forward to trying out that Gen 4 G19. I've been pretty satisfied with my old (Gen 2? Purchased used several years ago) Glock 19. I still keep my .45 Colts and a Browning P35 around,but there is much to be said for a lightweight and high capacity 9mm, stoked with modern ammo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.