Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Blogorado... 7? I think???

I went up to Colorado on Thursday, and came back on Monday. I had a great time.


My wife, who did not go, thinks that all we did was talk guns and shoot guns and be manly men, or something.


She doesn't realize that I participate in more hugs in that weekend than I do for the rest of the year.


I ate well. I communed with friends, old and new.


I enjoyed watching my friends' successes, and joked with them about their insubstantial failures.


Yeah, we shot at dynamite, and we shot a bowling ball mortar, and we blew up a car and a kitchen appliance. But mostly, it was about The Exchange.


Farewell, my tribe. Until next we meet.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Fair winds, my friend

 
At Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Great to see you as always sir! And as usual, you kicked my ass on the range... sigh... :-)

 
At Friday, October 16, 2015 2:13:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Okay, that's crazy talk, Old NFO.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.