Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Regarding our shotshells

This is the stuff that we're using. The blue shells are the low recoil slugs. This is actually the load that I carry in my shotgun, which I had just unloaded to clean. I load it so that four buckshot loads come out first, and the last two are slugs.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 19, 2014 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Makes sense... If you get down to the last two, you're DEEP in it at that point...

 
At Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:51:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

That was pretty much my thought. "Either I've not made a dent, or I'm chasing them."

Interestingly, in our department and several others that I've exchanged ideas with, the load-out in the shotgun is left to the individual officer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.