Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, January 07, 2013

Among that which we applaud.

My old partner and I used to laugh a lot, listening to some Professor Elemental.

I had thought that we'd seen the last of that chap, though, until Jennifer tonight pointed out that the witty gentleman parody retro chap-hopper had just now produced this:
The end is the very best part. Seriously.

Haw.


Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 07, 2013 12:13:00 AM, Blogger The Big Guy said...

I really enjoyed his ode to tea - Cup of Brown Joy...

TBGv

 
At Monday, January 07, 2013 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Yep, typically British... And loved the little girl at the end! :-)

 
At Monday, January 07, 2013 8:23:00 AM, Anonymous Jennifer said...

Glad you enjoyed it.

 
At Monday, January 07, 2013 12:54:00 PM, Anonymous Paul said...

Loved it, but I still think "Fighting Trousers" is his best work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.