Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Back to green

A couple of weeks ago, Blogger decided to "help" me out of my old template design. I didn't bother looking for how to keep the old style. Now I have, and I've switched back.

I liked the green. It's probably the only concession that I make to having any school pride. And it was somewhat distinctive. It also had my SiteMeter link which tracked my hits since 2006. Google will track them, but does so differently.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2012 2:34:00 AM, Blogger Larry said...

I like the green better, too.

 
At Sunday, July 29, 2012 4:51:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Strange, they didn't screw with mine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.