Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Courtesy of enough whacks to the head,

I have finally taken notice of the coolest cover band that I've ever heard: Me First And The Gimme Gimmes.

They will put a punk spin on any song you can think of. And it's frickin' awesome. (Listen. Wait for it. Wait... for it...)

ANY song.

They are all over YouTube, and yet I hadn't heard them before John Shirley got out the clue bat and gently nudged me, a few days ago.

A lot of their stuff that I've been listening to is live, and they're pretty tight, out of the studio.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM, OpenID 6p00d8341cabb853ef said...

I'm glad someone clued you in. I've been listening to this guys for a few years now and love them.

 
At Friday, October 02, 2009 12:55:00 PM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes: making insipid ballads ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.