Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Throwing things.

I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again.

I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again. I will never trust Blogger's "Auto Save" feature again.

I reckon I just lost 1500 words, with hot links, of a decent post.

I KNOW better.
I KNOW to save it into a WordPad file before submitting.

Damn it.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At Monday, March 17, 2008 4:10:00 AM, Blogger Marko said...

Seriously: look into Windows Live Writer. You'll never lose another post, and they'll be saved locally to your computer as well.

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 4:20:00 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

I ain't had many problems with blogspot since they got most of the bugs out of new blogger. But I am having problems with blogrolling..seems the system is down more than it is up lately.

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Not Afraid to Use It said...

That seems to be a big problem all over the 'Net lately. I'm sorry you lost your post. Blech.

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 5:16:00 PM, Anonymous TBeck said...

All work and no play makes Matt a dull boy...

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Tim said...

My condolences. But, as always, it could have been worse. It could have been 1800 words of a FANTASTIC post.

Hang in there....

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 6:08:00 PM, Blogger Christina LMT said...

That's happened to me TWICE. I guess I'm an idiot. But it'll never happen again. I'm sorry you lost all your hard work, and I'm sorry I didn't get to read it.

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Snigglefrits said...

Ouch. Really- ouch. I guess it happens to all of us at some point or another. :-(

 
At Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:00:00 PM, Blogger Ride Fast said...

The only people that have ever learned to back up everything have had your experience. Sorry, even tho'.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.