Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

That's behavior I'd expect from Ginger. . .

...but not from sweet little Mary Anne!

I could deal with her toking a doob at her birthday party, but driving while impaired is unacceptable.

I half-expected to read:

"Authorities confirmed that, as part of her plea deal, Ms. Wells was able to work off part of her charges by acting as an informant in a buy-bust, at a remote clandestine lab operated by a man identified only as 'the Professor.'"

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admitting to the world that you read E! news online is a brave move.

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:42:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Damn it! I was afraid someone would think that!

I actually read it in my regional newspaper website which just passed it on from the AP wire report. But linking to that story would be problematic, because you have to register with the paper to read stories beyond the last day's headlines. I didn't want to do that to my readers, so I did a Google News search, and grabbed the first story that was free of registration and had the details.

It's because I'm here for you, Kilgor, that I do these things. ;)

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:05:00 PM, Blogger OK Katrina said...

Sumdood strikes again!

She's 69 years old. That's sixty-nine years, no way that junk was hers. She's somebody's granny, for crying out loud. :)

I always thought she was the one you needed to keep an eye on.

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it was a choice between the pot or filching Mrs. Howell's tranquilizers.

Now I'm picturing a meth lab made of bamboo and palm fronds.

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:07:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

love the previous comments. She can't be guilty, look at her age... So that only means she's 69 years old. I met an 80 year old woman that shot heroin for chrissakes... As far as I'm concerned, she can do what she wants, as long as she doesn't do it behind the wheel. Or somewhere where she might get someone else hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.