Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Damn! I hate when I forget...

...to link someone whom I've been reading for a long time.

Murphy Was A Grunt is a blog written by a former Marine, living in the world, being a man among men, telling stories.

He's pretty dadgummed good at it.

Witness this gem, of his explorations (unintentional, on occasion) into amore.

Funny, funny stuff.

I had him on my Favorites, but had forgotten to blogroll him.

That, as you may see by looking to the right side of the screen, has been corrected.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:44:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

When I was in for observation this morning, there was a Marine who was there for the birth of his first child. Dude was ripped and MEAN-looking, in full camo.

Crying like a baby in front of the nursery window, looking at his newborn son. It was a touching moment.

 
At Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Murphy said...

Matt - Too kind, too kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.