Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another few hundred words, but

...life intervenes.

The constant storming has interfered with mundane outdoor tasks that I'll not bore you with.

Per the nagging of one buxom bleachblonde nurse and one redneck Tourette medic, I've written a couple more pages on a little project that we've been talking about, but my end won't ever stand up to theirs.

It's not that I can't write-- it's that I have trouble making myself do so when it's an assignment. (This may explain why my four year degree took 14 years to get.) Sad thing is, I assigned it to myself.

Even sadder, theirs is better'n mine.

But I'll keep slogging on, and we'll get this thing published by this weekend, 'reckon.

But first, that yard beckons. Blech.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.