Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Whoa.

The day after I first started this blog, I was chatting with LawDog.

"What do you think?" I asked, "Too much green?"

LawDog was diplomatic. "It does have a lot of green," he said.

I thought about changing it. I still do, in fact. But it's kind of grown on me. I should request input.

Today, I checked in on some of my "daily readers." (Hint: I don't always look at every blog every day-- even my own. We have lives, friends!) And I opened up BabsRN's blog.

Golly. That's a lot of red.

Typical of most type A males, I distrust change.

I'm probably not objective. This is probably like when my wife gets a bob and I grumble that I liked her hair long.

Hrrumph.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:23:00 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

It is a lot of green, but I like it. It's what I've come to expect when I open your blog, and change ain't exactly my best friend, either.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change makes you get married
and get divorced.

Change makes you decide to speed
and get a ticket.

Change gets you a new job
and a crappier boss.

Change gets you new tastes
and the urge to spit it out.

Green is good
if you like green.

:-)

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I went trolling for compatible templates and found one I like. Bite me. :P

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

"Bite me. :P"

That's exactly what my wife said when I commented on her bob.

And like her, you probably don't mean it literally, either.

Insincerity, thy name is Fickle Female.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

I think you might have missed my long-time favorite template - the one with the kitchen, I had used it forever. But it gave me issues and after resisting the change I finally upgraded my template. The blogger default one was never intended to be permanent.

So ... bite me, bite me, bite me. I bite back. :P


And...are you done yet??? (you know what I mean)

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

For gawd's sake, Matt, finish up whatever it is! The suspense is killing me!

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

It ain't that much of a thang, Tam.

I'm just having a little bit of homework backlash.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks fine. If you like it, that's all that matters.

I enjoy your blog. It and Lawdog are my top 2. Keep it up.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:10:00 PM, Blogger Hobie said...

Certainly sets you apart... That's called market differentiation. Good stuff, if you are and you are.

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Homework backlash? But Matt, honey, sweetie...Darlin'...it was your idea...

 
At Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:42:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

The only ones who like change are wet babies.

You just stay green, Kermit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.