Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Devolving.

According to the Truth-Laid Bear Ecosystem, in the last week I went from a Multicellular Microorganism to a Flippery Fish, back down to a Slimy Mollusc.

I don't understand it... I try to better myself-- meet the right people, go to school, and I can't even attain fish status.

Ah well, it's not like I'd get an extra heart chamber or anything.

And if I recall correctly, squids fall within the phylum mollusca, and that would include my all-time favorite animal (well, at least, for the duration of second grade), Architeuthis-- the Giant Squid.

So, FINE. I'd rather be able to lay low Cap'n Nemo's Nautilus than be Finding Nemo, any day of the week.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 23, 2007 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

It szeems that TTLB is back up and running, but still suffers from a little schizophrenia. Today I've been demoted down the evolutionary ladder to Multicellular Microorganism,despite my recent upswing in traffic.

But hey, you'll always be a large mammal to me at least, Big Guy. ;)

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Yeah, I got demoted again down to Multicellular Microorginism, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.