Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Is the whole world on drugs?

I swear, I'm beginning to think so.

Literally. I'm not speaking figuratively, here.

At what age is it still okay to be outraged about kids doing drugs? Because I'm gathering that lots of people find it to be much, much lower than I would have figured. And I'm pretty damned liberal.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 6:07:00 PM, Blogger HollyB said...

Too many 'rents with guilty consciences for their own youthful indescretions. They are too worried about being hypocrites to be good role models for their own kids.
Leastaways, that's my take on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.