Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On setting up my friends.

He's a good looking guy I work with, and feel a strong affiliation with. Honest. Smart.

She's a very good looking girl that I used to work with, and think of like a sister. Family oriented. Devilish. Funny.

Both are divorced.

Both have little girls.

Both are 30, and quite single.

Could you resist assisting fate a little?

I couldn't.

I shall expect my tux fee to be paid for. :)

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

Hmmm... Hopefully you won't lose two friends when they wind up hating each other and want to kick your ass for introducing them. Playing matchmaker is a very dangerous thing. Keep that .410 handy.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

So young, yet so cynical, Assrot.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.