Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Bre'fast

I'm about to sit down to biscuits and gravy and sausage with LawDog and my Evil Step Mother, referenced two entries back. The air outside is crisp at 41 degrees-- the lowest temperature in the last 7 months. I'm off for two days, and will actually get to spend it with my family. Tonight I'm having my best friend (of... well, I guess this makes about 24 years, now) come over with his wife for steaks with my wife and me.

Food and friends. Conversation and family. They mean a lot to me, and add up to a fine day. I hope your weekend is as good as mine is shaping up to be. And mine's getting better and better.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 7:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats lawdog like in person?

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Just like on-line, but not as pretty to look at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.