Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I don't think I can say it any better than that.

My friend LabRat, over at Atomic Nerds, is more than just "bright." I got to meet her at a little get-together in SE Colorado, last November, and she's not one of those poor folks (like me) who is pretty inarticulate without a keyboard in front of them. She's a quick wit, but some of the things that she says have the weight of words spoken after heavy thought as been put into them.

Go read her very brief take on the current illegal immigration situation in our border states. I'll wager that she wrote that in a few scant minutes, while distracted by two other stimuli at minimum, yet I'll sign off on everything she said there as Truth.


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:33:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

And it's ALL true...

 
At Tuesday, May 11, 2010 5:24:00 PM, Anonymous LabRat said...

Damn, Matt. Flattery will get you everywhere. Or at minimum get you a six-pack of IPA and/or stout with your name on it...

 
At Friday, May 14, 2010 12:47:00 PM, Blogger charlotte g said...

That is the best thing I have read on the whole issue. I saved it and added her blog to my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.