Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Today's earworm: Gold.

Specifically, "The Ecstacy Of Gold."

Originally I heard it in The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly, but later heard Metallica's cover of it. (This struck me as amusing in a similar manner as when I heard their cover of "Whisky In The Jar.")

Just now, while looking to hear it, I found this live version of Ennio Morrione directing a full orchestra and choir to perform it in its most traditional manner.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 19, 2008 3:31:00 PM, Blogger GeorgeH said...

Somehow I'd always assumed it was a theremin, not a human voice.

 
At Friday, December 19, 2008 6:00:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Magnifico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.