Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Apparently, the Blogger 'bot fears me,



and thinks that I may be a Spam Blog.


What the heck?!?


Is it because of the uncharacteristically large spike in hits from the Collaboration? (Thanks for coming, folks! More good stuff to hit the site soon-- stay tuned!)

Anyway, they say that it may be two days before I can post...


Wait.


If you're reading this, then I can post anyway, despite the red and yellow strip along the top of the screen...


Edit: The embargo seems to have been lifted. Took about 4 hours.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Monday, July 30, 2007 6:45:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

WHOA...that's wild...

I haven't seen that. But then I haven't had quite the spike that you have, either ;)

 
At Monday, July 30, 2007 7:09:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

I wouldn't know-- your SiteMeter seems to be set to private...

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny but I can understand why you're having the problem. That story was EXCELLENT! I felt like I was in the car with you. Great idea! You all did an awesome job!

BTW: Thanks for all you do to help keep the Great State of Texas safe and sound, especially your little piece of it. You are appreciated!

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I dunno why that happened.

I've had a few big instalanches and that never shut down VFTP.

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect that it's because of all the outflow on the Collaboration post caused. Their system saw that many people following a link to a particular post, and then a link out of that post and thought it looked potentially spammy.

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

"I dunno why that happened.

I've had a few big instalanches and that never shut down VFTP."


Tam, ever had a post that quintupled your traffic, on a weekend?!?

You've already got rockstar status, so just doubling would be mighty impressive.

When we mere roadies see quadruple digit hits for a single day for the first time, we're shocked and amazed.

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Look at Sunday the 29th.

1100 is normally a pretty good Sunday at VFTP...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.