Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas time conflicts.

Dad called me to see about bringing the family over to his house on Saturday.

"What time?" I asked

"How about 11:00," he said.

"AM?" I clarified. "You want us there at 11:00AM on Saturday, which is Christmas Eve?"

"Yeah. That okay?"

"Um, you realize, of course, that you're planning this get-together precisely in the middle of my traditionally most-productive Christmas-shopping time?"

"..."

"It's only funny because it's true."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Meh... I just found out I have to buy one more present... and the ONLY place I can get it is the mall!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:16:00 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Dad used to get his shopping done about 3PM on Christmas Eve. Generally at Skillern's Drug or equivalent. We got things that were "As Seen on TV" that I'd never seen before on TV.

 
At Sunday, December 25, 2011 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Robert said...

24DEC 1200 Sears. They have everything. No sweat. This time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.