Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

That which should be viral, but isn't.

I have printed LabRat's Rules For Relating and posted them on the wall at my PD. Then I promptly pulled them down.
They absolutely deserve attribution, but with attribution, I would shortly be "outed" as a blogger. (The guys I work with are nothing if not tenacious.)

I've similarly considered printing them in small pring, and handing them out to Select Customers as a public service.

At any rate, go read, and know that LabRat is wise beyond her years.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, June 02, 2011 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Damn, I missed that one, musta been when I was out of the country, but that IS one of her better ones!!! I'd just say I got it 'through email' and let it go at that :-)

 
At Friday, June 03, 2011 11:42:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

LabRat is beyond fabulous.

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2011 7:12:00 AM, Blogger JPG said...

I clicked, I saw, I chuckled mightily.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Mike W. said...

One of the funniest things I've read in a long time....but this is the Nerds, so I'm not surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.