Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11-2010

Nine years later, I'm still remembering, but I'm noticing that things are culminating in... something. More stupid spectacles. More buildings going up. The new tower is rising.

I don't forget that for whatever reason, 9 years ago this morning, 2,774 people died because someone hated our country.

I don't think that we should stop down and quit doing our jobs because of that. I think that we should do our jobs twice as hard because of that.

And when the next attack come, we should go to work and do business as usual.

We need to be ready with a real winning response that doesn't involve just hunting terrorists. We need to repell them with our disdain.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 11, 2010 2:42:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

If they can scare us and keep us from going to work, they win... We CANNOT let that happen!

 
At Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:51:00 AM, Blogger John B said...

Don't look my way for a solution, in an age where any college student could build an atom bomb, and all I'd have to do to build a deadly bio-weapon, is skip cleaning my kitchen for a couple, three weeks...

Frankly I'm shocked there hasn't been a reprisal involving Mecca or Medina.

I am going to call a friend of mine, She lies in upstate New York.
She quit a job and left the city, due to stress. Seven months before 9-11. She worked in one of the towers.

I fantasize we're in a back field on the farm she owns. Taking turns shooting our pistols. Into Osama Bin Laden.

I suppose that's wrong. And I don't care.

WV:tritt I prefer Trace Adkins myself.

 
At Monday, September 13, 2010 1:08:00 PM, Blogger ajdshootist said...

I'm just downloading a copy of the Koran.Would you like me to burn you a copy?

 
At Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:37:00 AM, Blogger ASM826 said...

When the next attack happens, we should go to war like we did in 1942 and eliminate the threat. We should make Islamic terrorism something for historians to study.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.