Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can't eat just one...

Once I get started watching those little National Geographic shorts, my next hour is wrecked.

For example, just TRY not to watch this video of an Andean species of bird that vibrates its feathers at 1500 hertz, playing a note like a violin.

Or this, the barrel eye fish, which has a see-through head, like a cockpit canopy.

Or this jaguar catching a young crocodile.

I could watch this stuff all night. . . .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:41:00 AM, Blogger Christina RN LMT said...

I officially hate you now. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.