Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I beg your pardon for the profanity...

...but I believe I'm about to post a link up on the right, to ShitMyDadSays.com.

I could drink a beer or a cuppa coffee with this guy's dad. I laughed aloud repeatedly.

Note: EVERY SINGLE POST is profane.

Okay, wait: I found this one, which again made me laugh:
"We're out of Grape Nuts... No, what's left is for me. Sorry, I should have said, 'You're out of Grape Nuts.'"

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

"Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop bitching, or no strawberry, that's the deal."

 
At Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

"I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing fucking makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' fucking umbrella in it"

 
At Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

"Love this Mrs. Dash. The bitch can make spices... Jesus, Joni (my mom) it's a joke. I was making a joke! Mrs. Dash isn't even real dammit!"

 
At Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Robert said...

Funny! I think I just woke up my roomate laughing so loudly.

 
At Friday, May 21, 2010 7:46:00 AM, Blogger John B said...

You'd love the comment about Kyra Sedgewick my dad made.

"What? They run out of REAL southern women to play southern women? Bitch is about as convincing as Queen Elisabeth playing someone Japanese."

The politically correct are welcome at our house, but, we will put the bitch in their habitually offended.

 
At Friday, May 21, 2010 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

All good ones ;-)

 
At Friday, May 21, 2010 2:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon to be a TV series starring William Shatner as "my dad." (Yes really.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.