Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Astute readers

...will notice the addition of Blunt Object to my blogroll, at right.

I will warn you that he is a verbal arsonist. You will not agree with everything he says.

He's also an observer of our decline of liberty, and likes good beer. So what's not to like?

His Mid-Week Misanthropy series is good. Witness the Dwyer N.E.S. game referenced in this one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 21, 2009 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Matt said...

That's quite a compliment. Thank you, sir!

(I'll be giggling at "verbal arsonist" for weeks.)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

I'l go take a look... thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.