Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Maybe he reads LawDog.

At the last Police Pistol Match put on by a local medium-sized P.D., Dad and I noticed that the rangmaster was efficiently replacing targets rapidly, using 3M spray adhesive , a method recently featured on LawDog's blog.

This stage was the accuracy portion, which was what kept me above the middle of the pack, as I was shooting my beloved Kimber 1911.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:37:00 AM, Blogger Don said...

I'm taking a can to a shooting event this weekend, though I don't know how many paper targets there'll be.

 
At Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:43:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

gosh Lawdog's comment column was more useful than Martha Stewart!
I'm sharpening a knife right now with advice from one of his readers!

 
At Thursday, June 04, 2009 1:10:00 PM, Blogger Buffboy said...

I'd read about it on Lawdog and knew I had a can of that stuff sitting on my shelf. I should have taken it to qualifying Tuesday because the wind was blowing 30knots in a straight crosswind. The paper was ripping off the target boards and vanishing into the field beyond no matter how many staples you put in it. Next time I'll remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.