Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Worth voting for.

My pal LawDog has been nominated for the Blogger's Choice Awards. Frankly, he deserves the recognition, and more.

If you don't yet know him, you might check him out. How many north Texas cops do you know who were born and reared in the Mediterranean area, and grew up in Africa under the tutelage of a Scottish nanny, with a deep love of his roots in Texas? After serving as a soldier, he took to Texas law enforcement, where a cop with a funny accent and a love of good books and good teas is an anomaly.

He also has a way with the written word.

LawDog is famous for his rants.
LawDog is famous for his amusing LawDog Files-- funny tales of rural Texas law enforcement.
LawDog is not as famous as he probably deserves to be for his tales of growing up abroad.
LawDog should have more fame from his heart-touching tales of life, seen from his unique point of view.

I know it's a pain to do, but I'd consider it a personal favor if you'd take just a second to go vote for LawDog's blog. I voted for him as "Blogs About Stuff."

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:16:00 PM, Blogger TOTWTYTR said...

You're right about at least two things. The Law Dog has a great blog, and the sign up at the blogger awards is a pain in the butt.

 
At Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:16:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Done and yes, it was a pain... sigh... But worth it!

 
At Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:15:00 PM, Blogger Epijunky said...

The motion carries.

I voted too.

 
At Wednesday, September 03, 2008 6:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted. Against myself, even!

 
At Wednesday, September 03, 2008 5:01:00 PM, Blogger GUYK said...

I did the sign in thing...and it was a pain in the butt..still waiting on an e-mail from them so I can get back on and vote..after all this trouble I sure hope he wins!
As a rule I avoid comments or going anywhere that I have to decipher a code to get on the site..but I make an exception here

 
At Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:36:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

I swear I totally didn't see this post before making mine!

Boy, do I feel like a twink... I'll go vote for the 'Dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.