Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Overwhelmingly, the response is that readers update edits.

That's really good to know. I was worried that some of my dunderheaded typos were making it to every one of your readers, and that you thought of me as a plain fool, and had documentation to back up your conclusions.

Ha. I can cover my tracks.

...Sort of. Zeeke42 gave the single most* helpful comment, saying:

"I get the fixed version on Bloglines. At the top of the post, it says: "UPDATED 5 hr 42 min ago POSTED 5 hr 59 min ago"


Aha!

I think that I'm going to sign up with Bloglines. Why not Google? Because I have two logins with them, and that could get messy.
_________________________________
*Everyone's comment was helpful, and I thank you all for posting them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.