Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Overwhelmingly, the response is that readers update edits.

That's really good to know. I was worried that some of my dunderheaded typos were making it to every one of your readers, and that you thought of me as a plain fool, and had documentation to back up your conclusions.

Ha. I can cover my tracks.

...Sort of. Zeeke42 gave the single most* helpful comment, saying:

"I get the fixed version on Bloglines. At the top of the post, it says: "UPDATED 5 hr 42 min ago POSTED 5 hr 59 min ago"


Aha!

I think that I'm going to sign up with Bloglines. Why not Google? Because I have two logins with them, and that could get messy.
_________________________________
*Everyone's comment was helpful, and I thank you all for posting them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.