Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't think about an octopus.

Don't.

Clear your brain. Think of anything but octopi.

Yeah, it worked about that well for me, too. :)

Online pal Breda seems to have this thing about octopi, and before reading about it, I frankly never much considered the little guys.

But, now, when I see something posted or published about them, I have to look. I mean, the first thought that goes through my head is: Is this going to be another demonstration of how creepy those little molusca can be?

And then my thoughts turn toward the realm of: And would it freak out Breda?

After seeing the videos linked in this Slate article, though, my thoughts kind of turn toward: Maybe she has a point.

:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Breda said...

I'm afraid to click the links.

 
At Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:22:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Ew.
Creepy-lish!

 
At Monday, July 21, 2008 8:37:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

It will not surprise you to learn that the Carpet Shark's nickname involves the word 'octopus'

 
At Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:00:00 AM, Blogger Evil Lunch Lady said...

So Calamari isn't in your future??

 
At Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Calimari are squid. And squid are different, though also molusca. There's a little place down the road that makes pretty damned good calimari, actually.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.