Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Dang it.

This morning on the way to work I rear-ended a car at a red light while not really paying attention.

Anyway the fella who was driving got out.

And he was a dwarf!

He said, "I'm not happy."

I said, "Well, which one are you then?"



(H/T to Memphis Steve.)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At Friday, June 22, 2007 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Sabra said...

Yours makes the third blog I've seen this on in the past two days.

 
At Friday, June 22, 2007 8:48:00 PM, Blogger Murphy said...

Har!

 
At Friday, June 22, 2007 8:56:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

It took about a half a minute for that to get past the blonde on my head....

 
At Friday, June 22, 2007 10:50:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

what a stinker!

 
At Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:39:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

That one was so bad it actually caused physical discomfort.

Now I need to find a victim so I can spread the love. :D

 
At Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took me about 15 seconds.

Then I read it to my wife.

She just stared.

I gave up waiting for a response after about 30 seconds.

"Stinker" doesn't begin to describe it. ;-)

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Blogger none said...

lol good one!

 
At Friday, March 12, 2010 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous ka9vsz said...

Dagnabbit! I'm supposed to be stugying statistics and you interrupt me with this drivel?! I laughed so hard I had a coughing fit. That was terrible. I gotta go share it now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.