Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sorry, guys.

Today I had 127 spambot posts that I had to delete. Strangely, 67 of them focused on a haiku post #7 that I had made. I just now took that post down, but still, there's 60 other spambot posts that I didn't want to wade through in my email. That's a step up fromt he thousand or so that I've gotten since taking down the "I am not a spambot" word verification test.

This feels too much like work. I'm putting the Turing test / Captcha back up. Sorry.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:42:00 AM, Anonymous aczarnowski said...

Thanks for trying.

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

88 spams today. Okay, now I'm really turning word verification on.

 
At Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:10:00 PM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Se la vie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.