Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, August 20, 2012

We'll see how this works.

My friend John Shirley had trouble getting past the Blogger security devices to make a comment, and that's not acceptable. (Maybe the lag from down range was the problem. It's not a user error, I don't think.) So I'm disabling the Turing Test. I will still keep Comment Moderation on, so though I may be dealing with more s p a m, hopefully no one else will.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 20, 2012 3:12:00 PM, Anonymous Bryan Willman said...

I have seen some super simple tests that apparently help.
In particular, the becker/posner blog asked "are you a human?"
It was apparently good enough for them.

 
At Monday, August 20, 2012 5:04:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Well, I just got my first piece of spam, which I marked as such.

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:59:00 PM, Anonymous aczarnowski said...

Thanks for trying. I couldn't get a comment in a couple posts back myself. Dang frustrating.

 
At Saturday, September 01, 2012 3:54:00 AM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

I just couldn't read damn Capcha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.