Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bloomberg's logic:

Mayor (only mayor? Wait-- that can't be right! I mean, my map of New York City shows that it ends 'way up northeast of here... surely he has more jurisdiction than that...) Michael Bloomberg tells us that the nation's police should go on strike for harsher gun laws.

So let me get this straight: The mayor wants police to refuse to come to work, because they are supposed to believe, like he does, that if a citizen is in trouble, they should call the police, whom he has encouraged to ditch work?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah no.

I rather liked Hoge's point of view on it: HizHonor's bodyguards are police, right? They should go on strike first.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:48:00 PM, Blogger ZerCool said...

HizDumbass is also neglecting the Taylor Law, which specifically forbids unionized public employees (like police, fire, etc) from striking.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:45:00 PM, Blogger charlotte g said...

This is your mother. We often disagree. I think Bloomberg is a control nut. I told you so at least two days ago. Unfortunately, he also is an idiot. Thank God we are in Texas.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:31:00 PM, Blogger Kristophr said...

If the police go on strike, who will prevent evil Tea-Baggers from hanging NYC politicians from lamposts?

( that was hyperbole, BTW. I think ... )

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Zer beat me to it, and how he's backing off, saying that's NOT what he really meant... sigh...

 
At Sunday, July 29, 2012 5:25:00 PM, Blogger TOTWTYTR said...

My thought was similar to Hoge's, but then I realized that Bloomberg is a rich guy and can just hire his own security. Who presumably would have guns of course.

I agree with your mother. Most liberals are control freaks, and disarming the populace is the first step.

Screw him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.