Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Class Act. You're Doing It Right.


I found this in the mailbox today. 

In an age of Tweeting thanks and putting up a Facebook post being considered above average for an expression of thanks, it is touching to receive a real, honest-to-Gawd Thank You Letter. I post it here not to brag, but to preserve evidence of this ever-less-commonly-seen rarity, so that future generations can see that there really was a vein of people in our present society who maintained some class. 

My friend John Shirley has noticed the same thing

I can think of no greater pleasure than assisting such people in any way that I can afford. 

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2012 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Impressive! :-) And well deserved!

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:04:00 AM, Blogger charlotte g said...

I think the mere act of a classy "thank you" gives back for the kindness rendered. I do find that when I look for the kindnesses, I realize I get far more than I had noticed. Thank you is part of the philosophy of pass it forward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.