Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

This may get a bit sketchy.

Off at 0600. Have to sit on a board of review at 1000.
Have to get some sleep and pack before going to work at 1800.
Then work twelve hours.
Then get off, drive to OKC, and meet with my friends. Then we really travel, east to St. Louis, to meet my other friends at a little shindig that I'll be reporting on. Media credentials should be awaiting me.

Then, back on Monday, in time to work on Monday evening.

We'll, uh, see how this goes.

Oh, yeah-- my phone broke. So I'll be hitting the phone shop to get another one of those, too. Instead of sleeping. Crap.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:47:00 AM, Blogger TBeck said...

Silencerco is holding a suppressor shoot at the Elm Forks shooting complex on April 28th. See you there?

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Man, Don & Ambo Driver are going to be there? I wisht I was going. :(

Y'all have fun!

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

You can sleep in the car... :-) Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow!

 
At Friday, April 13, 2012 12:34:00 AM, Blogger LawDog said...

It strikes us, at 0035 hours, that we don't know the address of the rendezvous point.

Call us in the morning.

 
At Friday, April 13, 2012 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

I was thinking the same thing. I'll holler at you when I get underway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.